Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sticking with your New Business


So I find myself at a small loss of what to write about today...my head cold is still kicking me down and I'm acting ADHD as far as working around the house is concerned. I even asked Etsy chatters what to write about but today I'll be simple. I'm doing my Good karma thing and positive thinking (though My Name Is Earl got cancelled so see where Karma got him?) I like my jewelry...I like my sea glass...I like my sea glass jewelry. Others seem to like it as well because business is good so far,so I think I'll just keep plugging along, think good thoughts and realize that every new business has it's ups and downs and bumps along the road. Will my business be just for summer because it's beach glass? Gee..I hope not because mostly I like to think of it as jewelry that has just been made of sea glass. Timeless...ageless and seasonless. Fight the good fight...the economy will look up and we will all start to prosper again!

1 comment:

  1. love this pendant-especially the dragonflies against the beautiful green color!

    ReplyDelete