Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SHE SELLS SEA GLASS BY THE SEA SHORE




Well, not really by the sea shore cuz I am about an hour and a half from the beach but I've been crazy busy making jewelry with it today! I've listed some new pieces with neat charms and finding pieces. I don't want to be just another sea glass jeweler...I want to be THAT jeweler that does something different. I've done pieces that are suitable for weddings and fun earrings and lots of great colors. I need to work more with browns and ambers and green though because I just love those blues and tend to gravitate toward them when I start a new piece. Ok so this is just a brief blog to ask you to look at my new pieces on Etsy at http://www.mermaidstearsjewelry.etsy.com/ and my next lenghthy blog will be "Lost" themed. Just how much sea glass can you collect when you are on a beach in a time vortex??

2 comments:

  1. Love the siearrings with the silver fower and the red glass -gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jewelry ---- absolutely beautiful. I, too, collect seaglass. I live on the beach and go daily. I've just started making jewelry. It's fun....

    ReplyDelete